Why should I choose clay target shooting?
- Spend a day in the beautiful Northumberland countryside.
- Clay pigeon shooting is enjoyable as well as challenging.
- It’s an opportunity to try something completely different.
- A basic shooting level can be mastered in a short space of time.
- Age, fitness & ability at this level does not have a great impact on your final scores.
- You can book almost any number of people from individuals to corporate days out.
- A great day out for colleagues, friends, and families!
£50 per lesson (including 35 cartridges and clays, giving you a really good shoot). An individual lesson includes complimentary tea & coffee and takes around 1-1.5 hours. Pairs and groups are conducted in each other’s company, taking turns and breaks, usually with a maximum of 6 persons per coach.