We offer a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a day out in the Northumbrian countryside engaging with your friends, family members or work colleagues learning how to shoot clays. We have catered for a broad variety of needs from individuals to corporate days. Visit us to learn to shoot or to be involved in simulated game shooting!
Why should I choose clay target shooting?
- Spend a day in the beautiful Northumberland countryside.
- Clay pigeon shooting is enjoyable as well as challenging.
- It’s an opportunity to try something completely different.
- A basic shooting level can be mastered in a short space of time under the guidance and tuition of our fully BASC qualified professional shotgun coaches who have years of experience to a very high level.
- Age, fitness & ability at this level does not have a great impact on your final scores.
- You can book almost any number of people from individuals to corporate days out, hen parties, stag parties, birthday parties and family celebrations etc too.
- A great day out for colleagues, friends, and families!
£55 per lesson (including 35 cartridges and clays, giving you a really good shoot). An individual lesson includes complimentary tea & coffee and takes around 1-1.5 hours. Pairs and groups are conducted in each other’s company, taking turns and breaks, usually with a maximum of 6 persons per coach.
“Fantastic day. We had a shooting lesson at Higham Lake today with Phil. He took time with each of us not only during shooting but also before and after. The pre-lesson safety and gun matching were personal and informative. During the shooting, Phil was supportive and encouraging. It made the experience outstanding and I can’t wait to go back! After the lesson, he took time with us for just simply a chat and feedback. We have booked further lessons for the kids, ourselves and for a hen party. Couldn’t recommend it any higher, brilliant experience.” – Helga Hansen